Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012!


Hey friends! Happy New Year! Hope you guys had an awesome time. The boy and I had a great time scootin’ around DC in a limo thanks to one of his best friends. We probably spent an hour or less at the party where we planned to spend the evening, and rolled home around 4 am without any of the people we started with (except each other, awwwwww). It was what some might call “epic”. So yeah, I’m still pretty exhausted. And this is the only picture I managed to get of the whole night. With my phone. Can't wait to upgrade to an iphone next year. 



Today I took down a few of the Christmas decorations but left up some of the more wintery, less Christmassy ones. I plan to leave my tree up at least another week because I love it so much.

I loved this tray filled with mercury glass trees and ornaments for Christmas.
Today I put away the ornaments and left one of the trees for winter. 
Hope you had a wonderful New Year’s Eve celebration! I’ll be back later today with a project I tackled earlier this fall. 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section, so check back for my answer later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...