Thursday, October 11, 2012

Favorite Pinners

Now that I'm in design school, I frequent Pinterest these days more than ever. Gathering inspiration, be it from interiors, outfits, art, or photographs, is critical to my success in my current classes and the program itself. Pinterest helps me organize that inspiration very easily (I've been on Houzz a lot too). If you follow me, you may have noticed that I am pinning things for "ID Project [whatever]", which means that I'm gathering images to use as inspiration or materials to use in my intro to interior design and color theory classes. I realized through all this pinning that there are a few pinners who tend to pin items that are very much in line with my style.

While I really like many different styles, there are some images that I'm just drawn to. Many, many of those images are pinned by Bryn Dunn of Bryn Alexandra Interiors and Jenny Komenda of Jenny Komenda Interiors. Not surprisingly, I tend to visit their blogs daily. Here are just a few of their pins that have caught my eye.

Source: thelennoxx.com via Bryn on Pinterest






Source: cozamia.com via Jenny on Pinterest


IDo you have any favorite pinners?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section, so check back for my answer later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...