|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13|
1. A dark wood vanity like this one from Home Depot anchors the space and looks like a solid piece of furniture instead of a built-in cabinet.
2. Classic carrara marble hexagon tile with lots of gray in it like this sheet from Marbleville adds interest to the floor and reflects light beautifully.
3. A simple roman shade made from this geometric navy indoor-outdoor fabric by Waverly adds some pattern and softness to the room, while resisting mold, mildew, and other stains.
4. Antique brass faucets in a traditional shape like this one from Home Depot give some warmth to the metal fixtures and stray from the usual chrome or polished nickel.
5. Antique brass wall sconces like this one from Restoration Hardware carry the antique brass up the wall and add a little glamour to the room.
6. Two chrome-framed pivot mirrors like this one from Pottery Barn mix up the metals and look more custom than one large mirror.
7. Marble subway tiles like these from Daltile continue to the use of carrara marble but change up the shape in the shower.
8. An antique shower head and faucet like this set from Home Depot brings the antique brass into the shower.
9. Gray textured towels like this one from Target pick up on the gray veins in the marble.
10. A slab of marble like this one from Daltile surrounds the tub.
11. Oil rubbed towel bars like this one from Lowes carry the darkness and contrast of the vanity throughout the space and prevent antique brass from over-powering the room.
12. An antique brass drum pendant like this one from Restoration Hardware adds a little light and romance over the bathtub.
13. A deep, white soaking tub like this one from Lowes gives the room a classic finish in a modern shape.