Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September Sweet Clover Barn Sale Preview

Hi friends! I've been crazy busy with school and work lately, but I wanted to stop in and show you a few pictures of my space in the Sweet Clover Barn in Frederick, Maryland. The Barn will be open this weekend and will feature many new vendors in the newly renovated upstairs portion of the barn. I won't make it to the sale this month but I definitely encourage you go check it out!









The barn will be open Friday - Sunday, 10am - 5pm. Happy treasure hunting!!





2 comments:

  1. i am totally in love with all that retro ware you have! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie! We were in such a hurry setting up on Sunday that I didn't even get to look around at what everyone else had :( Hoping I can convince Kyle to let us stop by on our way up to Syracuse Friday afternoon!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section, so check back for my answer later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...