Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome Back

I realize it’s been a while since I posted anything here. I actually wrote something about plans for the New Year and the like, but I still don’t have the pictures for it so instead I’m updating with this measly post. Even though I told myself I wanted to post things here consistently, I haven’t so much been motivated to do so this week. Instead, I’ve spent a week reading blogs that take me on an exhausting and somewhat inspirational path through the internet, and listening to Mumford and Sons and Broken Bells and the new Decemberists Album on repeat. I do this combo reading/obsessively listening to certain music from time to time, but especially during the winter when I’m feeling especially existentialist and introspective. Oh yes, I’ve also been doing my grownup job, which is soon to involve travel to Atlanta and possibly Seattle (big smile!).

I have some projects planned for this weekend involving my room and the ugly color it is and paint that I ordered online. So hopefully I’ll have something to tell you about by Monday. Stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section, so check back for my answer later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...