Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Grownups...sort of

I love being in my mid-20s.

Friday night the boy and I used a coupon to go out to dinner at Mexicali Blues in Clarendon. After dinner we stopped and picked up a bottle of wine, some brie and a baguette, and went back to his place to watch TV and spend our night in, prompting the following conversation:

Me: This is nice. I feel like such a grownup.
Kyle: Yeah, this is nice. But let’s not give ourselves too much credit. Tomorrow we’ll be loading a ton of cheap beer onto a booze bus that will take us to the Brad Paisley concert where we’ll drink more.
Me: Touché.

Right now we get the best of both worlds. Cheers to being sort-of grownups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section, so check back for my answer later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...