Friday, September 14, 2012

A Few Things for Sale

I'm cleaning out my house and getting rid of a few things I've accumulated but never done anything with. Help me get them out of my house!

Framed print of Kate Greenaway's Alphabet. This would look great in a nursery or small child's bedroom. $20.



Unusual Antique Chair. This chair is really interesting, and I've had trouble finding a similar one online, so I don't know much about it. It has a needlepoint bottom, but looks like it was caned at one point in time. $125.





Both items are for local pickup only. Send me an email if you're interested in either item!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section, so check back for my answer later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...