Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chairs and More Chairs

For some odd reason, I have a habit of picking up random chairs from thrift stores, yard sales, and auctions. I end up accumulating them in my basement until I have the energy to take on another upholstery project. So it seems natural that my space at the Sweet Clover Barn should be overrun by chairs.

This month I have four in my space itself. I have a pair of these really fun cane-back armchairs on casters:


I also have this cool mid-century channel-back armchair with funky orange upholstery, which is in great shape. And do you see that little high chair peeking out from the right side of the photo?


As if those four weren't enough, I also have two upholstered chairs out in the cottage behind the Sweet Clover Barn. Every month, Sweet Clover will be featuring a theme in the cottage, and will use pieces from a number of the vendors to fill the space. This month they are doing a "Summer Soiree" theme, which uses white and neutral foundation pieces surrounded by colorful chairs and accessories.



I actually have two more of these types of chairs in my basement, but I need to repair them and reupholster them, so look for them at a later sale!

And does this little stool count as a chair? It's for sitting, right? Does that bring my total for this month to 7? I think I might have a problem.


All of these items will be available at the Sweet Clover Barn Sale this weekend, Friday - Sunday, 10 am - 5 pm!

P.S. I stole photos 1, 2, 3, and 5 from the Sweet Clover Barn Sale July Preview album on the Sweet Clover Facebook page. Check out the other awesome stuff that's available this month!

Linked to:

Furniture Feature Fridays

4 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for chairs too, I have so many different ones in my stash of 'to-dos'. Love what you have done with yours, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so funny you commented because I totally saw your chairs on Miss Mustard Seed and LOVE the bright green one! Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of yours!

      Delete
  2. love them all, but i think your coral chairs are my favorite!!! they are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love that fabric so much and I still have a ton of it. It will be finding its way into my space for a while!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section, so check back for my answer later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...