Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dwell Studio Modern Thanksgiving

Dwell Studio is hosting a Pinterest-based contest through which you can design your own dream modern Thanksgiving by way of a curated pinboard. I thought this would be a fun contest to enter since I spend so much time looking for inspiration images already. Although "modern" generally refers to the mid-century modern style, I decided to interpret it loosely since this is, after all, my "dream" Thanksgiving. When I think of modern and contemporary in a loose sense, I envision fresh perspectives on classic design elements. I also love the juxtaposition between cozy comfort and swanky glamour. For my dream modern Thanksgiving, I pulled a combination of cozy causal elements, and contemporary glitzy glamour. Check out more of my inspiration images on my Modern Thanksgiving pinboard.


Source: zgallerie.com via Sarah on Pinterest


















Source: etsy.com via Sarah on Pinterest












1 comment:

  1. LOVE the sparkly top, the soup recipe and the guy's outfit on this post. Makes me wish fall wasn't over yet! Great post.

    I also wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Thanks for sharing fun content! :) http://www.buckheadbettyonabudget.com/2012/11/liebster-award-some-fun-facts.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section, so check back for my answer later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...