Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Favorite iPhone 5 Cases

A few months ago, I finally got an iPhone (yay!). I wanted one for long time, but was waiting to upgrade when my family renewed our contract (yes, I'm still on the family plan). Initially I bought a plain black case, and hunted for one for a while until I finally ordered a jazzy one right before the New Year. Here are some of my favorites:

1 | 2 | 3

1 | 2 | 3

1 | 2 | 3

I am impressed by Target's on-trend selection, but my favorite source is Society6. They just have such a huge selection. I found them through Jen Ramos' Made By Girl Shop, which linked to it for her iPhone Case in Colors 201. She actually has three of her Cocoa & Hearts paintings available in iPhone Cases (not just the one that you see on her website). I can't speak to the quality of the cases, but the designs are great. 

What's your favorite source for iPhone cases?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section, so check back for my answer later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...