Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day Decor

Valentine's Day is less than a week away! Looking to add a little love to your space?

paper lantern | picture frame | ikat cloth napkins | heart round tray | red foo dogs | for like ever poster | love bookends | neon heart pillow cover | gold love print | floral heart print | pink origami pillow | palm springs blocks pillow

The paper lantern from Cost Plus World Market would be a fun addition to your dining space if you plan to host some friends for a Galentine's Day event, and the red ikat cloth napkins from C.Wonder would add some fun to your table setting. The pink frame from Target would look really cute with some simple DIY heart art in it (gold glitter paper perhaps?), especially on a bookshelf paired with the Love bookends from PB Teen or the foo dogs from C.Wonder (I need some foo dogs in my life). I'm waiting for the day that I can appropriately hang the "For Like Ever" poster from Super Rural in my space without it being totally meaningless, and hopefully sooner than later I will just buy the floral heart print from Rifle Paper Co. that I've had my eye on for over a year (btw, have you seen Rifle's prints? They're awesome.) Jen Ramos of Made by Girl added this small horizontal gold Love Print to her collection, but if you desire your love vertically oriented and in an assortment of other colors, check out her website.

The pillows are all great, but I really love the Trina Turk palm springs blocks pillow from Layla Grace. I debated not including it in this roundup because it's a little pricey, but I just like it way too much to leave it out. I may try a DIY version soon. The very affordable round hearts tray from Target could work in so many ways--on your coffee table, corralling keys and sunglasses on an entry table, holding Valentine's day cookies and cupcakes. I'm sure you could find a use for it in a girls' bedroom or bachelorette pad year-round.

Have you added any extra love to your space for Valentine's Day?

1 comment:

  1. Love all these picks...so fab! And to answer your question from the comment you left on my blog about Poshmark, I'd definitely recommend it! I've sold a few things on there and it's always great to make a little extra money :) I tend to list a bunch of stuff, forget about it, and then am surprised when I get an e-mail that something sold. And it's super easy to use!

    XO, Alison
    www.ChainStrapPurse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section, so check back for my answer later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...