Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine's Day Outfit

There's something about Valentine's Day that makes me want to wear a feminine and fun outfit. I even remember in middle school when my friend and I planned what we were going to wear and put our hair in foamed-roller ponytails the night before so that we'd have super curly ponytails the next day.

Fast forward almost 15 years and I still love to look especially cute on Valentine's Day. Here's a completely over the top Valentine's Day outfit for you.

Sweater | Pants | Earrings | Scarf | Watch | Ring | Shoes
Red pants and a pink sweater are a bold look, but how fun is this if you could pull it off? The appropriately titled Merino Boyfriend Sweater from J.Crew is a little oversized and comfy, and looks great with a scarf (I know because I saw my sister wearing this sweater with a scarf in different colors a few weeks ago). And I LOVE this scarf. It reminds me of Andy Warhol's Lips print. I really hope it goes on sale soon so that I can actually afford it. I've wanted the Kate Spade Locked In studs in gold for a while, but these pink ones are a lot of fun for Valentine's Day. The watch is an affordable piece from Target and comes in many other colors (I think gold and leopard are especially cool), and the ring is from BaubleBar. If you're looking for something more delicate, you could try other versions of the arrow ring--there are a ton on Etsy. The Printed Pointy flats from Gap look to be a cute and practical every day item. They come in other cute prints, including navy and white dots and leopard. 

Of course, any one of these pieces individually would be a fun way to add a little Valentine's Day to your wardrobe. If you want to see some other pieces that would be fun for Valentine's Day but didn't make it into this outfit, check out my So Stylish pin board on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section, so check back for my answer later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...