Friday, November 19, 2010

Let the Christmas Music Begin

It's official: DC-based 97.1 Wash-FM kicked off their Christmas music marathon today. For those of you from out of town, the local soft rock station turns all Christmas all the time from now through Christmas. I'll be listening this weekend while I take on a few DIY Christmas decoration projects. Here's to hoping there will be minimal playing of "Christmas Shoes" and "Christmas Eve in Washington".


For you Glee fans, you can also listen to the Glee Christmas Album on demand on Wash-FM's website. I'm a seasoned connoisseur of Christmas Music (my parents literally own an entire CD binder full of them), and I'm going to put this one into the rotation. It's a nice combo of traditional songs with a fun twist (not surprising if you've ever watched Glee). Listen for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I try and answer any questions directly in the comment section, so check back for my answer later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...